Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Back to Work!

Dear Clients and Readers,

Reason for Gap in Blogging
Thanks for the long wait. With my last blogpost in 24th June 2011, I had been busy with planning for my wedding and hence I did not have the time to blog. Apologies for the long wait. The events leading up to the wedding dinner and managing my clients real estate needs left me with limited time on this site. Now that the dust had settled from the joyous event, I'm back to blogging about the real estate news and posting of my client's units for sale.

Blogging and The Woodlands Story
The power of blogging and ability to analyze into real estate news / sharing information about listings had brought me to help both Woodland's Executive Apartment Owners, Richard & Katherine to sell their unit in the resale market. When I went on to do a presentation to this lovely couple, I was questioned on my listing on www.LYNNONG.net, "Why you don't have HDB listings on your website?" A simple reply from me "Because for the HDB units that I marketed, I was able to close those units within 1-2 weeks."

True enough, I closed the sale for Richard and Katherine in 2 viewings at 40k Cash-Over-Valuation and gained their trust and friendship. I was invited for their housewarming yesterday at Clover By The Park and I am thankful for having served this wonderful couple.

The Way Ahead
Having been through the busy period in preparation for my wedding, I am now going full swing back to work and to continue working on my vision of helping all my clients to have a peace of mind in their real estate needs. I will continue to share my views on the property market and to get the best deal for my clients. Having said that, I cannot do the impossible of getting a ridiculous price like $200,000 COV for a unit but what can be expected of me would be to give you an honest and frank analysis of the market and get you the highest price that the market is willing to pay in the current market. Do give me an opportunity to genuinely serve you.

Lovely Regards,
Lynn ONG (王丽英)
District Manager
ECG Property Novena District
L3009759F / R014-395F
BSc. Real Estate (NUS)
Mobile: (+65) 8479 3149
Blog: http://www.lynnlovelyhomes.blogspot.com/
[Blogging on Analysis of Listings and Real Estate News]

No comments:

Post a Comment